BEAUTY: What's In My Makeup Bag?

9:44 PM JMO 0 Comments

I wanted to do a video of this, but I just got a new laptop and it would've taken too long to figure out, so definitely in the future. Maybe I'll do one for "What's in my purse?"

Anyways, this is my everyday makeup bag. I don't have a lot compared to most girls, but I like that. I'm not a fan of putting on makeup AT ALL, but my skin broke out when I was in college and that's when I started wearing it. I do love the look just not applying it, which only takes me 10-15 minutes total. I've tried a lot of different brands and colors and I finally found what works best for me.

I like my makeup to look like I'm NOT wearing makeup, which I think should be the goal. If I'm going out, I'll add an eyeshadow color and blush... oh and thick eyeliner (cat eye look).

Photobucket



Left to right:
- Face brush from Walgreens
- Perfume: Strawberries and Champagne by Victoria's Secret
- Revlon photoready concealer
- Brown eyebrow pencil
- Maybelline Eye Studio: Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation: Caramel Dark 2
- Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash Mascara
- Maybelline Lipstick 295 Bronzed
- Revlon Gold Dust
- Cherry Carmax
- Eyeshadow: Long Island Iced Tea by bareMinerals

0 comments: