Nail Polish Haul: Feeling Blue

6:50 PM JMO 0 Comments

Pacific Blue by Sally Hansen

 Fashionista by Revlon

Gumdrop by Orly


 
As you can tell I'm going through a blue phase right now. Not because I'm feeling down (the opposite actually), but blue is my favorite color. It's funny because it wasn't planned at all! I place my new polishes on my glass stand with my perfumes, and realized the last three polishes bought were all blue. I'm usually a pinks and neutral girl, but I am really loving blue for this summer!

 
I wore Fashionista last week, but I think I'm going to put it up for the Fall/Winter season. I think it would go great with all the grey sweaters I have in my closet.  

 This was my first time buying a nail polish by Orly. Definitely going to have to try more of their colors. Of all three, Gumdrop stays on the longest.

0 comments: