Home Sweet Home

5:48 PM Jasmine 0 Comments


We are finally back in Houston! 

Man, I tell you it's true what they say "You never know how good you have it until it's gone". That's exactly how I felt about Houston after being in Raleigh, North Carolina for 2 years. I missed living in a large diverse city... oh and the food as well. I have been eating so badly the last couple of days: Jack in the Box, Whataburger, Taco Cabana, Frenchys, and everything else that you'll only find in H-Town. I'll give myself a few more days then I need to get back to my routine of healthy eating, because all this unhealthy eating is already affecting me. 

Anyways, what's our next step? 
Well, Lundy is not out of the woods yet with being a certified PA. He has to take his boards in January. And as for me I start back on January 5th with grad school. Oh yeah, I also need to start looking for a job (oh what fun). 

So basically that's all that's happening right now. Since I have a lot more free time now look out for a lot more posts! 





0 comments: