New Shoes

6:53 PM Jasmine 0 Comments


$24.99

You know those boring days where you just go to the store with no intention on buying anything, just to look around? Well I failed at just looking. I had to get these amazing Nine West oxford style flats! I have been looking for a pair of shoes like this for YEARS literally. Everytime I found a pair they were always too expensive. I found these shoes at Ross.  Also, shout out to the boyfriend for buying them for me. 


My mom bought these beauties for me (and yes I do buy things for myself. lol). I was at Marshalls a few months back and saw these gorgeous Calvin Klein pointy toe heels and fell in love. I texted a photo of them to my mom (just to show her, not for her to buy them) and that following week I get a package in the mail with the shoes inside! Now that's love : P 


0 comments: