I said YES!!!

1:16 PM Jasmine 0 Comments


.... so yeah, at Free Press Music Fest and this happened.  


We were at the "Welcome to Houston" show singing and dancing to our favorite Houston rap songs, then Lundy asked his cousin to take a photo of us. While his cousin was taking photos Lundy turns to me and says. "Remember a few years ago you said you would want to be proposed to at a music festival? Well.... (he gets on one knee) Jasmine, Will You Marry Me?!" I was saying "omg, no no no" the whole time is was talking because I was in shock that this was actually happening. Lol. When he said "will you marry me" I screamed YES!!! and grabbed the ring out the box. Lol. People cheered, we hugged, and I could not stop smiling for the rest of the day. I kept thinking "Is this real life?" It was the best day any girl could ask for. 




Oh lord, I'm getting married. I'm actually going to be somebody's wife. Lol 

I didn't want a ring AT ALL, but Lundy wanted to get me something. I told him get me something simple and dainty. He got the perfect ring for me. I love it! 


It really was a perfect day. Amazing music, good food, and the wedding proposal I didn't see coming. I'm so excited for this next chapter in my life. I love you Lundy! 


We'll go into more detail once we get our wedding website up and running. 

0 comments: